Thursday, May 8, 2008

I Trust

Affirmation:

I enjoy the blossoms of friendship and the luscious fruits they yield into.

Frank Note*

I signed on for two more weeks at my job in Santa Rosa. I am trusting that a deeply heart-inspiring place to live will emerge for our stay here for at least 2 - 4 more weeks. This is an adventure.


I welcome you! I recently invited the folks on the Wacco board (http://www.waccobb.net/forums/index.php?gclid=CKaxm4KK6JMCFRGiiQodYRCtVQ) that helps community members know of events and make connections in Sonoma and Marin to visit this site. If you are new here, I thank you for visiting this blog and welcome you. I invite your courage in posting your affirmations under the little button that says: Comments. it is on the bottom of this post. And thanks. Claudia

No comments: