Wednesday, June 25, 2008

CollageAffirmingJackie


This is photo of collage I made for Jackie's birthday. Camber just called to teach me how to better blog. "The eye, I think, has more joy when it sees an image," he told me. In the photo you can see the ribbons - each ribbon is attached to a card and on each card I calligraphed a wonderful quality I saw in Jackie, so she can pull them out in a down moment and remember what a beautiful being she is.

At work the other day at a partial hospitalization program group session a woman said that when people say things they appreciate about others they become more beautiful. I will find the quote and post it here. So I guess the collage was for Jackie and for me. Signing off.

1 comment:

Sari said...

C, the collage is lovely and so thoughtful. I'm sure she'll love it.