Tuesday, July 22, 2008

CreativeDreamsFantasiesOrHardWork

I am full with creating/writing/doing. I am inspired by a tape called "The Creative Fire" by Sounds True productions, where Clarrissa Pinkola Estes, Ph.D. said essentially that sometimes we leave our creative dreams as fantassies because they are lovelier that way. Doing them would mean hard work. This combined with what SARK said that we need to make mistakes, gives IMPETUS (I like that word)to do things imperfectly.

Gotta go create. Have an inspiring, creative day yourself, midst the practicalities.

Claudia

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Claudia,it's nice to see you back at work here on your blog site.
I would like to share a very dynamic affirmation. This is has been time tested and it will save your butt over and over again.
When you find your self running late for work or and appointment, just take a deep breath and say over and over again IN TIME ON TIME EVERY TIME!
You must repeat this over and over until time will stand still and you'll pass through it. Or the people or situation will redesign it self to match up with your ETA. Try it and you'll be glad you did
Have a Fabulous life,
Camber
www.thinkfabulous.com

Sari said...

I think that is SO true, about leaving our fantasies AS fantasies. What if they don't turn out as well as I've imagined? What if I give up in the middle of it? But then, if I don't do the work, make it happen, no one else will witness the idea, it'll all be stuck in my head. And more importantly, I'll never actualize it myself. It will always be a fleeting image, dulled through time.