Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Light Affirmations

Wait. I am lighter having lost physical and emotional weight.

Sweet waters are rolling over me giving healing where there was pain and grieving, and giving strength and restoration where there was weakness and lack of confidence.

It was drizzling this morning as I drove my car out of the wooden fence along the foggy roads of Sebastopol and I played with an affirmation: Sweet waters are drizzling on my aura and penetrating and giving healing to my being.

You are most welcome to deposit your affirmation(s) as comments and make withdrawals or loans. I am getting interested in the possibilities of affirmations that are humorous...and healing.
I looke forward to hearing from you and from people gaining ideas from others' affirmations.

I say yes to this mysterious life.

2 comments:

kp said...

Happy Birthday, Dearest Claudia!

A Creatress from the heartdepths of your Bodysoul! Happy Birthday to YOU... yes, WOMAN of the Earth, Gaia, fashioned from Her body and in her likeness. Yes, you are a Creatress Divine, whose heartsoul is ever reaching, ever seeking to gift and be gifted with the sweet waters of Love. Yes, my love, you ARE Love! I witness it in the imprint of your Dance, THE DANCE you generate each day! So Happy Birthday, my LOVE! In this Birthday Dance you now delight in.

I WILL gobble up your affirmations, thank you for the gift. And I will, as time goes on, contribute my own. Let me sit with this, for they must be True.

Hugs, Kisses and Birthday Love to my dearest Creatress, Claudia... A Woman Divine!

The Body Blessing said...

I am considering drawing from this affirming message an affirmation:

As a creatress my heartsoul is ever reaching, ever seeking to gift and be gifted with the sweet waters of Love.

Essentially, I am Love, witnessed in the imprint of my Dance that I generate each day.

KP - I see so much teaching potential in you and in how you see and delight in people and in your real umphiness, the deep wells you draw from, the eloquence of your writing, your creativity and humor, your wild purposefulness. I so enjoy your friendship.