Monday, April 21, 2008

Yesterday was my birthday! My journal question for myself, and which I offer to you is:

What is your wish?

Yesterday's affirmation was:

I enjoy the creativity, clarity, and freedom of taking care of my happiness, mind, emotions and human temple.

This affirmation helped me so much focus on creating a birthday I would enjoy, and let go of expectations that the happiness of it would come from others. When several people I'd hoped would call didn't, I called a woman who I'd never talked to before who became a fun friend, and called relatives - including a five year old niece who talked to me a while about their baby cow and the horses that ran away. It was dear. By night, my hold on the affirmation grew weaker, as I did with tiredness, but still, it helped! Yay!

A quote that inspired me yesterday was:

(About the Creator) "...For granting of gifts doth not cause Thee loss, nor doth the bestowing of favours diminish Thy wealth." - Selections from the Writings of the Bab.

This is a theme for this affirmation bank, bringing a thought of universal abundance.

As a wonderful soul Betty Pecharich says, "Make a wonderful day."

With enthusiasm, Claudia

No comments: