Monday, May 19, 2008

Seeds

One morning a week or so ago as I was waking from a dream I heard someone in the dream talking to me in this heartful nurturing way, as if I was most enjoyed. As I awoke, it occurred to me that this was me talking to myself, and all these affirmations are nurturing a kinder relationship between, well, me and me.

On this site I affirmed for a charming place to live in a place of beauty. I affirmed that I trust. We were driving back to lL.A. for the Mother's Day week-end, and I pretty much had let go of where we'd live for the next few weeks while I'd be finishing up my work in Santa Rosa. We had moved out of the apple orchard in Sebastopol, sad to leave great people and beautiful trees, with all our belongings loaded in the car. I thought we might be in The Flamingo Hotel motel when we got back. While driving I got a call from a couple from Bloomfield, offering us a place in their cute apartment upstairs from where they live. Half a block away lives a friend of my daughter's.

We are in a small farm community which, if it does have a sign with its name, has not yet been discovered by me. Here I saw an owl (looked like a big cat - on a telephone wire - it sat with me in silence), many hummingbirds - with green and red, birds with yellow on them, lots of those. I look out from above on some hummingbird feeders a couple feet from my eyes - and a number of them come feed sometimes. There are many feeders in the garden where we live and the birds love them. I did visit an apple tree in Sebastopol, because I sure missed seeing the apple's cycle of growing. It is quite pastoral here. Oh, daughter did get lightly electrified by a fence while petting a dog here, but it was a light zap. She also got chased by a skunk, and a kind neighbor shined the light on it, so they'd see what the heck it was. Yesterday went to Dillon Beach and saw lots of lambs, and huge rocks on the side of the road.

I enjoy the confidence of following my heart.
I enjoy the gift of the Creator's confidence in me, flowing through my words and acctions.

I enthusiastically welcome your affirmations in the comments section.

Please let me know if you are reading this blog! I've gotten some e-mails, and would appreciate comments in the little comment section after the text. Thanks!

Claudia