Wednesday, May 21, 2008

SelfTalk

This quote, which touched me, was posted in the Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital elevator today:

“I must learn to love the fool in me - the one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, loves and hates, hurts and gets hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cries.”
Theodore Isaac Rubin quotes (American Writer and psychiatrist)

To phrase this as an affirmation, it could read, "Little by little, day by day, and moment by moment as I remember, I am loving the fool in me - the one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, loves and hates, hurts and gets hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cries.”

I will be trying to turn the comment option back on. If any one reads this blog and has a comment, including wanting to share an affirmation, please e-mail me at Penofgold9@sbcglobal.net.

Thanks. Looking forward to hearing from you, Claudia

No comments: