Sunday, June 8, 2008

WhatTheCreatorBrought

me...

a refridgerator from a woman who was big and generous; it was $100 and will be delivered, and her husband whose name is the same name as my husband's (John, which is always sensitive to hear. John died two years ago). John will take away the old one, and...the woman Michelle received bags of clothes I'd been meaning to take to Good Will. It was a kind of confirmation because I'm trying to pull things together on the practical plane because I'm at a crossroads - could move to N. California or ?? visit China?? go somewhere a job is offered where there is a good school for daughter, and I'm readying my life pile by pile (and there are many...oh so many), and garbage can of grasses and branches by garbage can of grasses and branches (hired someone to help clean yards yesterday). How can I say that just looking at Michelle and us catching eyes was like a heart to heart match, like playing jacks when you catch the ball and pick up the right number of jacks but with another person.

a good conversation on the phone with a relative who I got serious about forgiving while I was praying this morning. I mean I'd thought we might never bridge the distance - that she had done the unforgiveable. I saw, a bit grudgingly, that we both have different needs. This happened after I opened a book to a section about forgiveness (Sacred Moments http://www.virtuesproject.com/index.php and it asked something like: What do you need to let go to forgive? My answer was: Let go of being right.

a fabulous conversation at Trader Joes http://www.traderjoes.com/with Camber of Think Fabulous (www.thinkfabulous.com). In our conversation I was reminded that putting the honest feelings in my blog or any writing makes it way more interesting. I've held back some on this blog (http://AffirmationBank.blogspot.com)

groceries - including frozen berries and mango pieces I drink in smoothies, and tahini spread, and organic oranges.

a note from someone I met on OK cupid - someone who lives a few states over but still wants to chat as friends!

the writing of some new affirmations:

I am open to the best direction for my family - one fulfilling, satisfying, helping our growth on all levels and allowing maximum service for what we can offer in our lfe mandala now. This or something more inspired.

I take time to tend the plants of my deepest dreams.

I can, w/effort, follow a wonderful path and schedule times and enjoy making plans for creative dreams to manifest of writing, theater, teaching, etc...

I am refining my focus so my energy can manifest.

My eyes are open and hands ready to do what needs to be done to open doors for financial stabiity and prosperity in our lives.

* * *

and...especially the Creator, also known as IS (Incomparable Sweetness), The Great Spirit, "the unknowable essence", "the central orb of the universe" brought me some reading and prayer this morning. It took me inside to that place where I would like to figure out God, and that frustration of not being able to, and then some extending of of surrender to the God that infuses creativity and arts into our lifestream. The light having thus been turned on inside for my day, I felt I was giving out beaming vibes and people responded well to me. I even ran and danced in Trader Joes when I felt to (got warmed up at my 5 Rhythms class yesterday (SpiritWeaves.com http://www.spiritweaves.com/).


Now need to clean my house and fridge in preparation for the new working fridge coming tonight with my hands that I said were ready to put in the effort! I think I'm learning something in my older age - something about the gift of taking things a bit more slowly and looking at them up close.

I am open to a fabulous date, or even some going out with a friend. It's about time. May we be purple and green and loved and happy and thankful.">

1 comment:

Sari said...

I'm readying my life pile by pile (and there are many...oh so many)

You always have the best descriptions for things, Claudia! This fits my situation too, both literally and figuratively.