Friday, June 13, 2008

PowerofPrayerfulness2edited

Welcome. Camber's comments touched and graced me. He took the time to support me, my voice. Thanks Camber (http://thinkfabulous.com). I wondered when a big chunk of my former blog disappeared: Why? Was it maybe because I could be more honest, go more deeply into the experience this next time I re-created it? Did it have too much ego - can an "I" tell of feeling spiritually stopped in its tracks and taken on an inner journey without it sounding like the I did something - without ego in it inadvertently. Or was almost half that blog (sad face) deleted because I just need to remember to save event hough it auto saves?

Honestly, I was reading a book, it happened to be by Baha'u'llah, and I was holding it, and I felt that I was holding love. The author, and the other authors of books (and blogs, etc...) that totally inspire and uplift and give you hope, sacrificed to give this to us, out of love. I realized God/Creator is not historical but present. I thought of people in history who gave their lives for truth. And inside I inched a bit more towards faith. A little more. A little more. It was OK. I didn't collapse or die out of going out of my consciousness comfort zone.

I breathed into my heart, which like the body, has its own stiffness in places from events that haven't been let go of or loved. I breathed into it. A little stiffness is OK. (I learned about breathing into your heart in a workshop called Open Your Heart originated by Robbie Gass back East. It is just breathing deeply imaigning your breath going into your heart. You can feel the holding in the breath, too). And my internal became a place with an understanding all its own. In my previous post that disappeared I said it was a book without words - a mystery.

But my day has been powered by this stoplight of inspiration, from morning getting lost on the 10, meeting cousins from out of town at the Disney Concert Hall (brought back a huge leaf that I'm pressing from the gardens with the purple beaded flowers) to celebrating birthday with Jackie and her husband Tim seeing "Iron Man" to dropping daughter with her friends in Long Beach and picking her up. It is so delightful to be inwardly happy and you smile at people at the Disney Hall and they smile back, and everyone's with you, the parking lot Hispanic woman who has the sweetest smile, the cousins, and I even noticed in walking how my ego wasn't in it - I wasn't trying to overtake my cousins (I didn't realize that previously my walk would reflect my stance in the world)- my ego wasn't trying to prove itself, and it was a joy. And I didn't need to check my e-mail or my boards I write on because of was Creator sufficed. And this was opposite of the day before with me crying and craving being seen and loved, so I really appreciate it via contrast. I had everything inside and more.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Here is a journal question if you want one: What lessons are the people in my life offering me? Are any themes rising and falling? What boundary can I set to learn?

Who have helped open my heart...and my thanks to them.

Immerse yourself in inspiration if you like, you fountains of love, Claudia Penofgold9@sbcglobal.net

No comments: