Friday, June 13, 2008

ThePOWERofPRAYERFULNESS

Hi. I am psychic... I bet your name starts with.....a consonant...or a vowel...and you came here to read something uplifting. Thank you for coming. Oh, I see you are a person with beauty and aspiration towards your highest good and the good of others. Am I correct? That will be $100. Just kidding. Welcome. It is a good day.

It is Jackie's birthday and she is a very good person. She is the type of person who listens to the radio and is feeling so bad for the people in the stories that she thinks about what she could do for those people. Is she like you in that way? Happy birthday Jackie!

I am psychic. I can read myself. Yesterday my book was empty and I was desperate for someone to see me or hear me or love me or hug me or get me, or say my name lovingly. I cried, I wrote on a board for widows asking for hi's and hugs. Frankly, and I'll only tell you this, I hadn't done my making love with the higher Forces - I hadn't done my journaling to get everything out, all the frayed edges and the rotting and mouldering thoughts. All the yearnings and the smiles when I'd seen what I had achieved lately, and discerned where I was going. I was in the hole. I was a bagel without a center, like unto many bagels.

I hadn't read spiritual writings or imbibed their fresh bread smells. I hadn't reflected on them and I hadn't been transmuted by them. And I hadn't meditated and had that bonding, that bonding with "my" Spirit.

Today, God bless me, and you, and the other guy and gal, I did journal. I asked myself: What are your needs and how can you fill them with ease and trust? What is in your heart? What else do you want to say?

{The rest of this post somehow got deleted - will complete it later, including my thanks to Camber Hill for encouragement to be my unique self) Have a delight-ing day, Claudia

2 comments:

Mr. Camber Hill said...

I'm back again and gee-wiz you've done it again.. inspired me to do fabulous work to day with my clients ( who happen to be teenagers today)I love your description of the women who listens to radio and feels bad... OMG to real. Hey your blog does not have the information allowing us to contact you. Please call me or email me I wanted to share some things with you. Camber@thinkfabulous.com or 562.435.9250
Thanks for your fabulous blogging.
Lord Camber

Anonymous said...

Sweet Pea; keep on writing; i love you,e sther

remember when you said what the *&!+ is Write Like you Talk;

love you